To report an emergency situation in which you think someone may be in immediate danger, please call 911.
Safety at Project ACCEPT is our main concern.
All staff members are highly trained in MANDT, Trauma and SCL to assist students with their educational needs.
TIPS (Threat Assessment, Incident Management and Prevention Services) is a reporting system for students and parents to make appropriate TPS officials aware of potential threats to the safety of our students and staff. Such threats could include:
- weapons possession
- drug/alcohol use
- bullying, harassment or intimidation
- school vandalism
- physical assault
- threats of violence
- suicide risk
- abuse or neglect
- other incidents
REPORT A STUDENT/SCHOOL SAFETY CONCERN
Call 918-749-9966 to report a student or school safety concern.
View these TPS policies concerning bullying:
- 2119: STUDENT BULLYING PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
- 2119: PREVENCIÓN E INTERVENCIÓN DE INTIMIDACIÓN DE ESTUDIANTES
- 2119-R: STUDENT BULLYING PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
- 2119-R: PREVENCIÓN E INTERVENCIÓN DE INTIMIDACIÓN DE ESTUDIANTES
918-746-6868 Habla Esponol