Bell times and Bus Routes
|Opening Bell||7:20 a.m.|
|Dismissal Bell||2:25 p.m.|
Doors open and breakfast is served at 7:00 a.m.
We have four buses that drop off and pick up in the back of our school building.
Our bus riders are highly monitored at school and bus stops.
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle-school, junior-high or high-school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or email@example.com.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications