- To engage students in diverse, challenging grade level instruction and experiences;
- To provide counseling enrichment and support activities that increase positive behavior;
- To increase students' pro-social skills and on-task behavior;
- To empower parents with skills, insight, and knowledge for reinforcing student’s positive behaviors;
- To allow for a successful transition back to the home school;
- To increase students' emotional and social capacity; and
- To return to home school within nine to 18 weeks with an overall increased positive behavioral capacity.
At Project ACCEPT, we offer kindergarten through 6th grade. Our classroom ratio is two adults to 13 students.
Students set Individual Learning Plans, which contain their personal goals, strengths, learning style, reading and math MAP scores, and projects. This becomes their road map to success and goals are reviewed with students several times per quarter. We also have daily morning meetings to support our students' academic, social, and emotional goals.
Uses 2 strand skill sets to combine decoding of basic skills and comprehension for future fluent readers
- Used for focus and coherence when solving rigorous work
- MAP assessments are designed to measure student achievement in the moment and growth over time. The results can be used to help personalize lessons at the appropriate level for the student.
- The purpose of the Reading Sufficiency Act (RSA) is to ensure that all Oklahoma students are reading on grade level at the end of third grade (a critical juncture when students go from learning to read to reading to learn). RSA supports Oklahoma children in Kindergarten through third grade.
Good, better, best, never let it rest.
Till your good is better, and your better is your best.